Re: CB Radio

To: "Elon" <netstuff@attbi.com>, "LSR-List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CB Radio
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:55:28 -0800
Elon
Don't cut corners on a cheap radio,thats what you end up with. Buy a Cobra
or a midland, get a good antenna and have them matched by a good radio man.
On the salt you need a good radio thats talks and recieves well. It's a plus
to have on the highway as well while towing. You can get an external speaker
that plugs in for the pits.Lots of options available. Hand held CB's just
don't get out very far with the small whip antennas they come with.

Glen