Re: Made in USA vs. "Them"

To: JKAMO@rap.midco.net
Subject: Re: Made in USA vs. "Them"
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:59:10 -0800
Joe,

When it comes to bikes, I have no opinion, but concerning automotive
products I do!

I don't doubt your experiences, but this is not how I see the world. We
work on both domestic and import vehicles and see good and crap from
both venues. I also do arbitrations for Toyota Warrantee issues and see
numerous vehicle problems and failures on Toyota's part to address the
issues. Toyota is considered one of the better Japan products! I just
don't think you should make a blanket statement condemning the USA product.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC (Made in USA)