Re: Threaded Fittings

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: Threaded Fittings
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:37:41 -0800
There are a lot of good products and Wiggins is at the top. Main thing with
Quick disconnects and other o-rings is to be sure the rubber compound is
compatable with the fluid you will be using them with. Most of the companies
are on line and very helpful with our needs. Finding a good surplus store is
a must for rare parts an fittings.
Glen