RE: Threaded Fittings

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Threaded Fittings
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 22:26:32 -0600
List:
Having looked into many of the vehicles at Bonneville, I am convinced that a
key factor in the success of our "hot-rodders" in this LSR venue is because
so many of them have strong backgrounds in the aerospace industry.  It shows
in all the details. If you pull the engine cover off some of our Bonneville
cars, you tend to do a "double-take" to make sure you are not looking inside
the cowl of a P-51!
Russ, #1226B