Maxton Next weekend?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maxton Next weekend?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 18:08:04 -0600
    Well I'm in the final stages of prep'in the car for next weekend....
fired up the Cast Iron D motor yesterday.... and ran it long enough today to
find a major oil leak.... YUCK.... maybe I can fix it maybe I can't... we'll
see.... it's been fun sorting out the car anyway.... washing off all the
excess Oil that was donated on it's last outing.... ( want to thank that
poor broken Mule motor for the donation of oil and it's contribution to rust
prevention over the winter months)

I ordered and should recieve the new Tex Racing T 101 and it should be in
tomorrow... not quite in time for  the first meet but I'm real comfortable
with the T-10 for Maxton...

What are you folks up to... besides being glued to the TV.... whew... not
fun stuff....   I do want to thank Jim for providing me the URL... it aids
in stealing my resolve...  and to Speedy I'm sorry you were offended by the
out of character post... but we do share lots of things on here that are not
strictly LSR related... it's part of sharing the Social interaction of the
list....   I guess all of us should try and limit our posts about this...

Keith ( NOT a fan of the protestors... but I fought for thier right of free
speech and simply have to chose to ignore them.... Life is like that isn't
it!!! same goes here sometimes.... that's why GOD gave us a Delete key )