Re: Maxton Next weekend?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton Next weekend?
From: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:56:18 -0700
 Keith that has to be one helluva oil leak! I fired up my engine for the
first time since my ridiculous adventure changing camshafts and the engine
is very crisp and feels like a winner. I just bought arm restraint straps
and I'll be damned if I can figure out how they attach to the seat belts.
Where do you attach the end with the rings on them? I got a new racing
seat-looks cool and got rid of my very ugly green carpet and put in black,
it looks better. I feel terrible about the press the war has generated so
far. The media doesn't seem to know how to analyze military operations
properly. Iam also deeply disappointed in the position my government has
taken and I have called my member of Parliament and left nothing to the
imagination as to my position. I hope you all know that most Canadians
support the USA and that our Prime Minister is donkey shit, my apologies to
donkeys everywhere. I can't wait to get back down to Maxton and see if I can
put a 180mph run together. Keith I still plan on bringing that case of beer
with me for you, hope I can get it past the border guards.