Re: SCTA motorcycle modified wheelbase maximum

To: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>, "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SCTA motorcycle modified wheelbase maximum
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:20:33 -0700
Todd,

I do not remember any issue during Speedweek meeting. There was an issue to
change from Modified to Altered there had to be a minimum of two changes
instead of just one.
The length of the bike adds stability to a bike and I dont see that rule
being changed. As it is now anything over 72" would be in altered class.

When is the rule book due out again?

JOnathan