RE: ECTA Person of the Year

To: "'Dick J'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: ECTA Person of the Year
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 23:21:56 -0500
List,
As one who doesn't get to do much volunteering for the cause, I can't
think of a better recipient of the award than John. Although there are
many that contribute, only one can be the "POY", and JB gets my vote for
sure.
Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"