WANTED: Streamliner

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: WANTED: Streamliner
From: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 19:59:59 -0800
Get in touch with Jim regarding the following ad which
didn't make the BR News on time. Dana
WANTED: Streamliner

Need a complete car w/o motor and trans. pref. Partially complete will be
considered. Lakesters too if there's a chance they can be streamlined, i.e.
no belly tanks. Call and let's discuss it. The 48 states are preferred,
however for the right deal, I will consider the rest of North America. I'm
in the San Francisco Bay area.

Call me toll free at 1.888.546.5627 or 1.408.605.2010

Thanks Jim Knapp
jimknapp@flash.net
4420 Alpine Rd. #150
Portola Valley, CA 94028