what it takes to compete

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: what it takes to compete
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 19:30:45 -0600
Dear Dave Dahlgren and list;

Dave thanks so much for your ideas on how to get started in the lsr sport
we've gotten into our fiber!I've always appreciated your posts,especially
the technical pieces. Your latest on picking an engine and body was
super.Thanks again for sharing your many yrs. of experience & know how
with us newbies. I'm sure your pressed for time like all of us,but the
brain share is very welcome Sir. Keep it comin'and try to hold Keith back
from trying your combination secrets.LOL

Tom Shannon
Magna,Utah
Most Western Salt Lake County