Ardun Pioneer Clem TeBow

To: bigsid@webtv.net, bk185@lafn.org (marco), bjgayle@aol.com,
Subject: Ardun Pioneer Clem TeBow
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:04:39 -0400 (EDT)
Hi folks, Clem's Significant Other of many years, Lee, just kindly
returned my phone call about him to say that the news is not good.  Clem
is conscious, but very ill in the Intensive Care unit of Auburn-Sutter
Faith Hospital in Auburn, CA.  Lee said family members are rallying
around and she goes over to be with him every day.

She said she did not fully realize what a famous man Clem really is;
people from all over have been calling to inquire.

Clem's illness is very serious, but we all hope he can overcome it.
Bill