Re: FIA List - needs updating

To: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: FIA List - needs updating
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 08:11:09 -0600
And here we're told how efficient the Swiss are!  Another urban legend
apparently.  Perhaps the geographical relationship to France is part of the
problem or the fact that not enough currency, from whatever country is
making the request, is involved.  Is the FIA too busy with Formula 1?

Thirty eight years ago it only took fifteen months to get boating speed
records certified and the certificate forwarded to the record setter.

Wes