Interesting item on eBay web site item#2410386375: FORD 9 INCH

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#2410386375: FORD 9 INCH
From: netstuff@attbi.com
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 21:10:09 PDT
For aution on eBay is a 2.47 ratio 9" Ford ring and pinion . Up till now 2.75
was the lowest I have ever seen. Enjoy!  -Elon

Title of item:  FORD 9 INCH RING & PINION GEARS 2.47 RATIO
Seller: ttodd21@hotmail.com
Starts: Apr-06-03 17:26:05 PDT
Ends:   Apr-13-03 17:26:05 PDT
Price:  Starts at $25.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2410386375

Item Description:
        This auction is for a set of used Ford 9 inch ring and pinion gears
that was removed and replaced with a mini-spool set up and racing gears.  This
set of gears is a 2.47 ratio having 47 ring gear teeth and 19 pinion teeth.
This ratio is a highway gear used to improve gas mileage and increase top speed
in your vehicle.  The gears will work on all Ford and aftermarket 9 inch Ford
type carriers either the single track open type or limited slip and posi track
types such as the Detroit Locker, Auburn, or Ford Traction Lock carriers.  Some
applications for the gears include Mustang, Thunderbird, Cougar, Fairlane,
Torino, Full size Ford ,Mercury, Lincoln or any passenger car with a Ford 9
inch rear end.  These will also work in the F100, F150 two wheel drive Pickup
Trucks and E100, E150 Ford Vans with 9 inch rear ends using either 28 or 31
spline axles and Ford 4 wheel drive vehicles with 9 inch rear ends including
Bronco as long as the front differential has a compatible ratio. !
 There is no reserve on this auction and a low opening bid so winning bidder
wins!  These will ship from zip code 47660 and weighs about 20-25 lbs. Winning
bidder will pay actual shipping and full payment for auction is expected within
10 days of auction close.  Sorry, no personal or business checks accepted.  If
you have a question e-mail me before you bid.  Please check my other auctions.
Thanks for looking.  Good Luck Bidding!!!

        Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com