FIA speed record listing

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FIA speed record listing
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:22:10 -0700
I had meant to notify the list, I have been traveling, but  Malcolm's
comments beg immediate attention . . .

During mid March FIA sent me ALL the World Record Certificates from 2001 and
2002.

The package included not only that of Don Vesco, but also those of:

Al Teague

Jim True

Don Alexander

All four certificates have been delivered to the drivers.

Further, I am in the process of updating the entire flying mile and flying
kilo database on behalf of ACCUS and FIA. It is our intention to correct any
errors and omissions with eventual uploading to the website.

If you have any information regarding the above I would be grateful if you
would contact me directly ASAP.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions

"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.