Re: FIA List - needs updating

To: landspeedracer@msn.com, rtmack@concentric.net, mmanghel@hughes.net,
Subject: Re: FIA List - needs updating
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 02:26:17 EDT
In a message dated 4/10/2003 3:22:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
landspeedracer@msn.com writes:

<< You feel no need for an international record, but may of us feel
differently. BNI records are currently the best in the world in the classes
we have. Without changing ANYTHING why don't we just claim our rightful place
amongst the fastest racers in the world. No hoopla, just the facts. >>
I must be misunderstood because I also believe that all records set at any
SCTA or BNI event should be considered world records! Not just ones set at a
longer track costing more and causing delays for the majority of
participants, who are the backbone of this great amateur sport!  I find
nothing wrong with calling any record set at these events international! FIA
also has a place for those who can afford it! And the fastest is the fastest!
I don't need any trick names to give me an advantage, just better
performance! Just have the courage to call your record international if it
is! Or conduct a different event at a different time to accomplish your goal!
Have you ever experienced a dual purpose meet, or do you really need a costly
distance advantage? No Handicaps! Jack