Re: FIA List - needs updating

To: rtmack@concentric.net, mmanghel@hughes.net, nafzger@vtc.net,
Subject: Re: FIA List - needs updating
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 17:46:01 EDT
In a message dated 4/10/2003 12:16:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rtmack@concentric.net writes:

<< And maybe I don't completely understand the
 implications of the new procedure that Glen alluded-to.

 Personally, I feel no need for "international" records, as they are
 currently promoted.  I have no interest in paying more for the privilege of
 running, and I don't enjoy waiting in the long lines any more than anyone
 else.

 What I think is that the records that go into the SCTA Rulebook are
 completely sufficient.  They stand alone, without need for international >>
        Hi Russ   Sounds like we are in full agreement! I can't add a thing!
Jack Costella