Re: FIA vs. BNI

To: ggl205@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FIA vs. BNI
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:57:10 EDT
In a message dated 4/11/2003 5:26:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ggl205@yahoo.com writes:

<< ! All things
 good in racing do not necessarily come from the EU. If
 we want parity, we must have the courage and
 conviction to take the lead position toward that end.

 John Goodman

  >>Hi John
    I am being to emotional! I will state my case. BNI International is a
creditable and needed addition to LSR! Just don't "delay " hundreds of
competitors while a few are involved with a one hour turnaround! Maybe World
Finals could be the International event.  Jack