Re: International and World

To: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: International and World
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:15:32 -0400
Am I still correct in understanding that AAA was at one time the US keeper of
LSR records and when it no longer fit their profile as an organization they
turned over LSR records to FIA? If not please educate me on that little fact
that I picked up a long while ago and can not remember the source so it is
either true or another urban legend. With that said and if true(big maybe here)
it would help me understand why they lack of any effort for FIA to even take the
time to properly record accomplishments that are decades old. Even if the AAA
and FIA connection is not true I personally still take great exception to the
lack of FIA effort to even have the correct data and the records have to be
'reconstructed' in the first place. I can be very confidant that if a record is
set under SCTA sanction that the results will be correct and timely. If you cut
to the chase so to speak and realize that FIA must not really give a rat's a##
about what goes on in LSR, if they did the data would be timely and accurate.
That is the message they sent when they don't have it right and leave it to us
to fix their mess. The effort an organization makes towards it's member's
generally speaks to the concern they have for the members. By the way who is
'Accus' anyway and why have I never seen them at a LSR event concerned about the
proceedings...
Dave Dahlgren