Long Beach Grand Prix(29th)

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Long Beach Grand Prix(29th)
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:41:59 -0600
Glen & list;

All right Glen did you bring your sp30 sunblock? Hope you got to see the
Historic and Champ cars run practice on Fri. I know you wanted to see the
Celebs race on Sat,but you heard about Miss Toyota and Tecate freebies for
Friday instead. Hoping Las Vegan Paul Tracy 3 peats this Sunday!We want a
complete de briefing on Tues chat Glen,plus Miss Toyota review(LOL)
You mentioned the Long Beach Telegram for trash liners & fish wrap,hey
what about Tweedy's bird cage, or Keiths wallpaper!

Tom Shannon
Magna,Utah