Re: ACCUS Who?

To: "Malcolm Pitwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: ACCUS Who?
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:35:55 -0400
Malcolm

I've heard of ACCUS before, but they don't do anything here except perhaps
play some role in the US GP.

"It does rekindle the question as to whether a Worldwide recognition of
classes and World speed records should be created outside the narrow
boundaries of the FIA?"

I agree and I believe BNI needs to be recognized as the predominant
association for LSR.

JB