Re: ACCUS Who?

To: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: ACCUS Who?
From: Bob Denton <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 21:24:09 -0700
A number of years ago I met the head of ACCUS at the SEMA show in Las Vegas.
Her name was Marcie (can't remember her last name) She was the sum total of the
office in the USA and actually reported to FIA in France. At that point in time
she was attempting to get FIA and ACCUS in-the-door, so-to-speak, of off road
racing. If I am not mistaken she had a problem getting past Sal Fish, the owner
of SCORE.

Anyway, the feeling I got was that ACCUS did FIA's work in the USA although she
never went to events nor knew anything about racing of any kind.

Malcolm, what did you call Keith's Camaro? Was that a British term for a pretty
neat car?

Bob Denton