RE: FIA part two

To: Russel Mack <rtmack@concentric.net>
Subject: RE: FIA part two
From: jkamo@rap.midco.net
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 12:07:59 -0700
yeah screw it, forget Costella for ACCUS
rep for U.S.,  the FIA wont allow beatnicks

I now nominate Pork Pie as the ACCUS rep
any seconds,
he is at all the meets anyway,  and has
decent knowledge and understanding of the
FIA it current and past history, and maybe
has more respect for the French than many of us
do

but he is kind of a beatnick too, just a German version

Joe :)