Tranny Question...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tranny Question...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:06:55 -0700
Since my AOD is toast (burnt toast, at that) and I have a C4 that fits...is
thee anuone out thee running one befind 500 - 600 hp and 500 ft-lbs (yeah,
NOT lb -ft, jeeze). Iffn so, what did you do to it to make it live? Do you
have a high stall converter? And why would I need a converter? Coould I not
run one of those little dinky sprint car cone clutches with the noe from a
converter tp turn the oil pump? Cheaply?

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in Pahrump, where i is coolish
today. I may have to put socks on with my sandals and shorts and T.