Re: Definitely not your usual Land Speed Racers!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Definitely not your usual Land Speed Racers!
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:24:48 -0700 (PDT)
Why me?! In two months, I will be moving to Berne,
Indiana. Looks like I will have to sell the lakester
and buy one of them drag racin' buggies. Time to dust
off the lift and drag books (I wonder if there was any
research done on buggies?). The next step will be to
check out the Amish science library (LOL).

John Goodman