Re: Definitely not your usual Land Speed Racers!

To: "John Szalay" <john.szalay@worldnet.att.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Definitely not your usual Land Speed Racers!
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 10:47:44 -0700
Could it be the safety equipment mfg's want to make horse diapers like NHRA
has the fuel guys running or do we take points away after the first dropping
of large road apples.
A horse safety safari with scoopers for the poopers, next they will want a
one hour turn around and all horses parked down wind..
Glen LOL :-)