Fwd: Question for Jack Costella

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Question for Jack Costella
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 12:21:40 EDT
From: Nt788@aol.com
Full-name: Nt788
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 12:07:28 EDT
Subject: Re: Question for Jack Costella
To: chrispile@cox.net

In a message dated 4/18/2003 8:21:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
chrispile@cox.net writes:

<< Please define "NASCAR credibility" as used in one of your recent >>
                        Hi Chris
I think credibility is a term used to gain legitimate status. A professional
association needs this image to attract corporate and media support. To
achieve this, equality is required on the race track, so some innovative
group doesn't always win!  When I hear that tern used as a reason for changes
in LSR I react. I am thankful for the way LSR exists now. To me a strict one
hour turn around to gain credibility might take a professional crew for
some.The're option is to return unsafe That's what International is for.
Thank goodness for all the hard working folks that make this sport great!
Thanks Jack   PS I will really get goofy if I hear someone asking for tow
money!