Re: hard luck here

To: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>, "Scott Cowle"
Subject: Re: hard luck here
From: "lone eagle" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:33:41 -0400
well, alot that goin 'round.after my surgery 2 days after the last meet that
got rained out........recoup time run into 3 weeks and doc says no sitting
on a bike even! good news is they,--the stuff they cut out was
benign.yea!hell.............plus once back on light duty i had to take care
of my business so i'll be here next month. got to have your priorities ,
right?but i will be running in may and the rest of the year preping for
b,ville.............so like todd and deb.i'll be at maxton preforming my
volunteer duties.....using dan warner as a model for certification.if i
could just be as good as him when i grow up....a real gentleman/scholar with
a even/fair hand!....so no racing but we,re gonna be there to, to help make
it happen and help the assoc. and racers have a safe pleasant time....ol dad
Lone Eagle Motor Co.
1610 A Sigman rd.
Conyers GA. 30012
770-760-9101