RE: hard luck here

To: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>, "Scott Cowle"
Subject: RE: hard luck here
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:54:38 -0400
Hey, Todd, make room for Nancy and me, too.  We'll be leaving Marquette for
Charlotte Internationl Aerodrome tomorrow night, spending a few hours
visiting Lee's Performance (and our bikes) in Charlotte Friday ayem, and
moseying to Laurinburg/Maxton for the duration of the weekend.  We'll be
bikeless -- but sure were looking forward to seeing your scooter.

Ah, the anticipation of Italian food at the Greek restaurant!  Breakfast of
plastic-wrapped cinnamon buns nuked at the Pine Acres!  The latest products
from Clemco!  Maybe even a new generation of no-see-um gnats at the track!!

Kieth is right:  Life is good.  See you this weekend.

PS  If anyone really needs an alternate bike pilot let us know - we'll bring
our leathers and helmets...

Jon and Nancy
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
Marquette, Michigan, where we really did get about three inches of snow
night before last.  Season total is now up to about 185"