volunteers

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: volunteers
From: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:21:07 -0700
Dad & Tood,

Reading the recent posts from you guys regards not being able to race this
weekend but showing up to work gives me a good feeling that our sport is alive
and well. I don't remember if Roger Penske stayed at the speedway the year
they failed to qualify and helped pick up trash.

The volunteers that put the meets together are what make the deal happen. When
you are ready to race maybe someone will be out there picking up the slack to
help you achieve your goals.

Dan Warner

PS - thanks for the stroke Dad.