Re: Time to run

To: saltrat@pro-blend.com, aspenten@yahoo.com, beeind@pacbell.net,
Subject: Re: Time to run
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:22:44 EDT
In a message dated 4/22/2003 10:10:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
saltrat@pro-blend.com writes:

<< You have completely lost me on this one!!!  (-:(-:
 Skip

Skip I was just trying to identify HP and torque. Torque brakes parts.
Horsepower makes you go fast! Example a 50hp Buda with 500# torque really
needs a big driveline. A Honda crx has 150hp and 70# torque! Has a small gear
box. One lifts a lot of dirt, and one goes really fast! I know, I know, what
else is new! ( If you don't want to break parts take the lead out!) Jack