Re: Ed's closest friends non LSR

To: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Ed's closest friends non LSR
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:58:56 -0700
Funny you should mentiom that.... As soon as I finish reading
my mail. I'm heading out to Laughlin. Stories of horror dot
the news media on TV & newspaper about road blocks & searches
for weapons & drugs. Helicopters & troops stationed across the
river, and cops comming as far away as Sweden. The joke here
is you can't find a ball-peen hammer in any hardware store in
town... (a hammer being a tool, not a weapon, yeah, right....)
I haven't left yet, but positive this is my last trip to
Laughlin. Too bad over-exuberant law enforcement had to kill a
good thing (sound like Laurinburg?) Can hardly wait for racing
to begin so life gets back to normal.....
Ed (put the engine in the Vette & fired it yesterday -sweet
music!)