Re: Soapbox non lsr

To: Dana <dana@goulston.net>, Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Soapbox non lsr
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 17:53:47 -0600
Don't give up because it takes time to have an effect when there's little to
build on.  My mother has a hard time swallowing the rather large pills but
COSTCO has a liquid form that works for her.  I was having problems with my
hands but since using the G & C I have much of the strength back.

Not only are the replacement parts hard to find but they're expensive.  Not
much OEM stuff out there and there is a waiting list.

Wes