FW: MPS questions

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: MPS questions
From: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:53:58 -0700
Hi John,

Good to hear from you again, and glad to see you're working on a new
project.

I'm building a seat/tank/tail section to run non-streamlined, and that was
how I designed mine ... not to go past the tire. I would interpret the rules
as the ability to use a "skirt" below the tail section as in the poster
which DOES cover upper portions of the wheel and tire.

Dana