Re: Real FIA costs

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Real FIA costs
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:39:35 -0400
You misread my post completely... read it slowly and follow along.. $120,000 is
what i said BNI probably takes in for a speed week event..approx 400 cars at
approx 300 per entry fee.. What is said it might cost for fia to come out was
about 21k... If they were to bring everything they would need and to have 2
people and supervise the course layout.. Like I said read it again.. If it can
be done for 1000 and split between all those interested what is the big cost
consideration everyone keeps talking about??
If you are in a position to comment on the FIA costs accurately what are they?

Dave