Re: What about these 32 valve heads?

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: What about these 32 valve heads?
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 08:52:52 -0400
Too bad they stayed with push rods.. they could have been a 'contender'... the
rocker setup looks mighty heavy a well with all he cast steel looking pieces. I
find it odd they did not mention the Brand head they tested against as well
because 300 cfm at 28" is not that good to be honest.. It looked to me like the
350 they had did not run as well as Grib's used WC engine with the compression
lowered either. Now if it was a twin cam 4 valve head that would be a player in
my book.
Dave