Re: April Maxton photo site

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "W S Potter" <wester6935@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: April Maxton photo site
From: "dahmurf" <dahmurf@dahmurf.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 05:49:10 -0500
Ain't that the truth! Rosie's bike was splattered with mud & I *think* she
had more fun off roading it then racing!?! I think she was having flashbacks
to her dirt bike days! hehehe She still upped her record so I guess she got
the best of both worlds!
 Amanda (my daughter) & Todd muddied up the pit bike & Amanda got a lesson on
riding fast & how effective a tuck can be. Since Keith is too chicken to
race, Todd had to run off & race with the kids. I hope he gets his race bike
done before he wears out our pit bike! hehehe
Deb