Re: Look what I found !!!!

To: Rick Yacoucci <turborick@TurboRick.com>
Subject: Re: Look what I found !!!!
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 11:32:47 -0400
you said it ran on 3 cylinders until you did the 'ferrari tune up' a piece of
valve seat perhaps?? I would not be the first time I saw a piece either fall out
or burn out. Usually it is on the outside edge where the seat meets the aluminum
or where they are closest together. or a piece of throttle plate screw??
Whatever it was you are a lucky guy.. If that were me the piston would be in the
oil pan or lost out on the track somewhere.
Dave