Valve Train Dynamics

To: "Landspeed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Valve Train Dynamics
From: "Bill Pokey Bennett" <bennevl@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 17:25:17 -0400
For those that would like a little technical information about comparison of
valve trains and dynamics check out this site and read the technical paper.
It is based on hydraulic components, but good info. There is also a
technical paper on drive acessories and lubricant additives.

Bill
Yeah I help make a few of those parts so blame me when it breaks!

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which
had a name of www.ina.url]