Re: Mat & Glen vs KT

To: "Mathew Sanchez" <mathew.sanchez@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: Mat & Glen vs KT
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 13:50:08 -0700
When Keith goes to Maxton he has a police escort to and from the state. He
carrys a different ID so they will let him in the restaurent. He has his
picture on the local most wanted list for harassment to the local police and
the mayor. His girl friend has a flea collar and a leash on him at the time
he is in public. He dresses in funny colored fire suits and does other odd
things. And yes we will time either end of the car.
Glen