RE: LSR claimed by the Air Force

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: RE: LSR claimed by the Air Force
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 15:48:10 -0700
OK boys, let's be honest . . . the rub here has nothing to do with the
engineering, or achievement (great job from my perch) and everything to do
with chest puffing about a "world land speed record." That's what I'm
talking about with the Lt. Col. at Holliman.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.