Interesting Quote

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interesting Quote
From: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 13:19:47 -0400
List

Whilst looking back at the article on the "Car I wish I had designed -
Goldenrod" by Ron Ayers I found this interesting quote.

"The tight turnaround time is a good engineering discipline.  It stops
vehicles being too special and it is the level playing field we all work
to".

"You need plenty of access panels with any record car because you only have
one hour of turn-round time between record runs and a lot of engineering to
check."

So one answer to running two ways is apparently K.I.S.S.

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England.