Re: Good news for Modified Frame !!!!

To: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>, "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Good news for Modified Frame !!!!
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 23:15:17 -0500
Dana, good to hear everything worked out and all is well for El Mirage. I
talked to Wink for a few on the phone and he seemed very knowledgable and
helpful about BNI, glad he helped find what you were looking for.
Just a note on Maxton and ECTA, it is still as it is in Bonneville for
wheelbase classification with the exception of having a one year grace period
(2003 only grandfathering). This is for those bikes that have run in the
chassis class(M or A) during the previous year which they are presently
disqualified for, or those that were built based on the 2002 rule book. March
2004 at Maxton should be without exception to it's rulebook concerning (and
fully inline with BNI) wheelbase rules.
Todd Dross