Re: Keith Turk

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Keith Turk
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 19:37:54 -0400
Damn Glen, that's a tall order.

JB

----- Original Message -----
From: Glen Barrett
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 3:53 PM
To: Wes Potter; landspeed@autox.team.net; Joe Timney; John Beckett
Cc: Christine.Shearer@dcma.mil; Bill McDowell
Subject: Keith Turk

With Keith and Tonya coming to the west coast next week I took this as
something that should be looked into. I have forwarned the local Adelanto
Police dept. the HWY patrol, the FAA, and all other people that should know
about the rabble rouser that has left most of North Carolina off limits to
him. This includes all eating establishments. The kanagroo courts of the high
desert has small outdoor cells guarded by rattlle snakes and armed guards. As
they are used to dealing with outlaw bikers and hobos this should not be much
of a challange to them.

Having Tonya holding him back with a flea coller and leash might help some.
The timing crew has purchased a tranqulizer gun and several darts just in
case. Maybe Beckett can calm him down a little before they leave for the west
coast.

Glen