Re: Keith Turk

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Keith Turk
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 15:19:29 -0500
Just so ya know Glen.... I've only been in California's jails twice... once
for aiding and abiding a minor in staying out after curfew... ( we got
caught Drag racing with the LA County street racers... ) and once for a few
warrants.... okay it was 13 unpaid speeding tickets....  but since I was
joining the Army at the Judge's recommendation I was given leniency and
allowed to exit the state with the promise not to return until sundown....
or something like that...

Keith ( I'm not really a criminal.... but I have several employed does that
count? )