Re: Mig Bashing

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mig Bashing
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 13:25:50 -0700 (PDT)
"Especially when I saw Goodman's note about bronze
welding being "as strong as mig". Tain't necessarily
so ... but I need a little time to get a rebuttal
together.  -Elon"

Elon, just so we are factually correct, I thought that
bronze welded joints could be stronger than MIG, TIG
or stick welded joints. I'm sure it will be possible
to show exceptions and will be interested in what you
find. No MIG bashing from this camp. I own a brand new
Lincoln MIG and plan to use it a bunch (thanks to
Keith T.).

John