Re: Variable Slip Transmissions

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Variable Slip Transmissions
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 04:47:01 -0700 (PDT)
"I'd start writing a patent disclosure if I wasn't
having so much fun remodeling an old house and a new
wife."

Joe, I'd say you were plenty busy!

Please take time, when you have it, to more fully
develop magnetohydrodynamics. I will study some and
then wait for the lesson to follow. Sounds very
interesting. I'll ask around and see if any of the
auto manufacturers are working with this. I seem to
remember Cadillac having something that works like
this.

John