Re: John Goodman

To: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: John Goodman
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 08:12:48 -0500
Yep Dan... that's John.... I guess you know now why I was trying to get him
to share his knowledge of the process....

John and Dave went down to Australia on that first trip with his lakester as
well... this was one of those weird Cosworth thingy's....

I think John got into the Bville Two club on his first attempt at a record
over two...