Fw: Magnetohydrodynamics

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fw: Magnetohydrodynamics
From: Rick Byrnes <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:47:50 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>
To: "Nigel Shaw" <lft@clear.net.nz>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: Magnetohydrodynamics

After watching this thread for a few days, I am reminded that Bob Anderson
of Carrerra shocks, has this technology now.  He has demonstrated at SAE
Congress for a number of years, and I believe he had it at PRI.  Using I
believe  magnetically changing the viscosity of damping medium almost
instantly.  I think the product is now on the market, and I think he has a
patent on some of the principles. (I do not know details).

Bob Anderson is the owner of Carrerra and is the fellow that had the 1954
Lincoln "Carrerra" replica on the salt a number of years ago.  He is another
good guy racer.

Rick