Vintage Caller

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vintage Caller
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:19:31 -0700
I recieved a phone call concerning a Vintage Comp Coupe Competitor building a
car.  His phone prefex was from the 517 (Michigan?).  His name was Joe.  On my
answer machice I could not understand his last name. I like to answer all
inquires.  I left 2 messages on his machine but no name was said so I cannot
be sure the number was right.  I as the Vintage Coupe Committee chairman want
answer all the questions I can.  If anyone on the list knows of someone
fitting this discription please have then try me again J.D Tone at
714-968-0988 or on the net.  Thanks