Monster Race

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Monster Race
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 18:05:12 -0600
Jonathan;

Glad you,the wife,and friends had a super time at the digs!You lucky guy
to have an NHRA National Event in your backyard later this Summer.Its
always a rush to watch the newbies react when the Top Fuelers & Funnys
launch.Their hearts are poundin',eyes waterin',and jaws dropped.4g's,1 1/2
gal nitro/sec.,dual mags with 44amps/plug, 'ya gotta luv it. Tip the can!!!
Some of the "wienie roasters" maybe headed to Salt Lake this Sat May 24th
for our "Jet Car Spring Nationals". Hearing the after burner pops as they
roll to the line, priceless. BTW where was Joe? I know,I know workin' on
the bike??How's the Salt Talks BBQ plans shaping up?

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah